- These Terms shall apply to all relationships between Users and our company relating to Users' use of the Services.
- In addition to these Terms, our company may also stipulate rules for use of the Services (Hereinafter referred to as "individual regulations"). These specific provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms regardless of their names.
- Our company provides the Services for Users of the Services provided by our company.
- Our company will provide the Services for access and use from within and outside Japan. When Users access or use the Site, they shall comply with these Terms and all relevant Japanese laws.
- When accessing this site from outside of Japan, Users are responsible for accessing and using it and are responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
- Our company may not approve an application for the registration of use if it judges that the applicant for the registration of use has any of the following reasons, and it is not obligated to disclose the reason in any way.
- When false matters are notified at the time of application for registration of use
- In addition, when our company considers the use registration to be inappropriate.
Article 4（Managing User IDs and Passwords）
- Users are responsible for properly managing User IDs and passwords for the Services.
- In no event may Users transfer, lend, or share Users’ User ID and password with a third party. When a User logs in with a User ID and password combination that matches the registered information, our company considers the User ID to be used by the registered User.
- Our company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of User ID and Password by third parties, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of our company.
Article 5（Usage fees and payment methods）
- In consideration of the fee portion of the Services, the User shall pay the fee separately determined by our company and displayed on the Website in the manner designated by our company.
- In the event that the User delays payment of the User Fee, the User shall pay the delinquency charges at the rate of 14.6% per year.
Article 6（Prohibited matters）
- In using the Services, Users shall not perform any of the following acts.
- an act that violates laws or public order or morals
- acts related to criminal acts
- Infringement of copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights contained in the Services, such as the contents of the Services
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functioning of our company, other Users, or other third parties' servers or networks
- The act of making commercial use of information obtained through the Service
- Acts which may interfere with the operation of the services of our company
- The act of making or attempting unauthorized access
- The act of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. concerning other Users
- The act of using the Services for a wrongful purpose
- Any act of causing disadvantage, damage or discomfort to other Users of the Services or other third parties.
- Our company may request that Users immediately withdraw from the Services if Users violate or are likely to violate any of the items of the preceding paragraph.
Article 7（Suspension, change, etc. of provision of the Services）
- If our company determines that any of the following reasons exists, it may stop or suspend the provision of all or part of the Services without prior notice to the User.
- To perform maintenance or update of the computer system related to this service
- If it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, fires, power outages or natural disasters.
- When a computer or communication line, etc. is stopped due to an accident
- In addition, if our company deems it difficult to provide the Services
- The contents of this service are subject to change without notice to the User.
- Our company shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by Users or third parties as a result of suspension, modification or interruption of the provision of the Services.
Article 8（Restriction of use and deletion of registration）
- Our company may, without prior notice, restrict the use of the Services in whole or in part or cancel the registration of a User if any of the following apply to the User.
- Violation of any provision of these Terms
- Cases where it is found that there is a false fact in the matters to be registered
- In the event of default in the payment of fees, etc.
- If there has been no response to the communication from our company for a certain period of time
- The Service has not been used for a certain period of time since its last use.
- In addition, if our company determines that the use of the Services is inappropriate.
- Our company shall not be liable for any damages caused to Users as a result of actions taken by our company under this Article.
You may withdraw from the Services in accordance with the withdrawal procedure set forth by our company.
Article 10（Denial of Warranty and Disclaimer）
- Our company does not warrant, express or implied, that the Services are free from defects in fact or law (This includes security, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security defects, errors, bugs, and infringement.).
- Our company shall not be liable for any damages caused to Users as a result of the Services. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between our company and Users for the Services (These Terms are included.) constitutes a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act.
- Even in the cases provided for in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, our company shall not be liable for any damages arising from special circumstances (This includes cases where our company or the User foresaw or could foresee the occurrence of damage.) out of the damages arising to Users due to default or tort by our company's negligence (Excluding gross negligence.). In addition, compensation for damages incurred by Users due to default or tort due to negligence on the part of our company (Excluding gross negligence.) shall not exceed the amount of the User Fee received from Users in the month in which such damages occurred.
- Our company shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes arising between Users and other Users or third parties in connection with the Services.
If our company deems it necessary, it may change these Terms at any time without notifying the User. If Users start using the Service after changing these Terms, Users agree to the new Terms.
Article 12（Handling of Personal Information）
- All copyrights to the information, images, and contents of materials provided to Users through this service are held by our company unless expressly stated otherwise or it is clear that they have been quoted from a third party.
- Reproduction, conversion, sale, etc. of our company and other copyright holders under the Copyright Act without obtaining the written permission of such copyright holders is prohibited for any profit-making or nonprofit purpose.
Article 14（Notify or Contact）
Any notification or communication between Users and our company shall be made in the manner set forth by our company. Our company shall assume that the currently registered contacts are valid and notify or communicate with them, and shall assume that they have reached Users at the time of dispatch, unless Users submit a change notice in accordance with the method separately specified by our company.
Article 15（Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations）
You may not assign or pledge to any third party any status under the Terms or any rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of our company.
Article 16（Governing Law and Jurisdiction）
The laws of Japan shall govern the interpretation of these Terms.
In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to the Services, the jurisdiction of the courts located at the Company's headquarters in our company shall be the exclusive exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
・July 15, 2021